Available lengths: 0.5m, 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 3m, 5m
Our 10m DisplayPort Cables are manufactured using fibre optic cable and support 8k @ 60Hz. Fibre optic cables have many benefits over the standard copper conductors including transferring the signal over longer distances without signal loss or interference, DisplayPort cables can generally only run the signal up to a maximum of 5 Metres in length however our active optical DisplayPort Cables do not have the length limitations.
What is AOC?
AOC is short for Active Optical Cable which is the latest in cabling technology. AOC removes the copper conductors and replaces them with fibre optical cores and a small transmitter and receiver in the connectors. Copper cores still remain to carry power along the cable.
Why Professionals Are Choosing AOC?
• The use of fibre optical cores allows the cable to be thinner and lighter
• The barriers of cable length is no longer a problem
• By using fibre optical cores, EMC interference from power cables and lighting is no longer an issue. The cables also produce much less EMC themselves
• No signal loss over long distances
• No extenders, boosters or runs of CAT5e needed. These simply connect to your host and device like a standard cable
• Our AOC comes in frustration free packaging
• DisplayPort Active Optical Cable
• DP A Male to DP A Male
• Supports 8K@60Hz
• DisplayPort 1.4
• HBR 3
• Metal Connectors
• 4 Fibre cores / 8 Copper cores
• 10 Metre in Length
• Cable Outer Diameter 4.8mm
• CPR rated
• Frustration free packaging
• This cable must be connected with the Source connector & Display connector connected the correct way round