USB Type A Port blocker allows you to deny access to any USB socket. Ideal when used on shared computers or equipment to stop flash drives and external hard drives being connected to a computer or server to copy sensitive data, stop the delivery of viruses, keyloggers and other malicious programs. It will also stop people connecting and charging mobile devices. Simply plug the lock into the USB port with the key supplied squeeze the side buttons and remove the key.
1. Insert lock into a USB port with the key
2. Squeeze the side buttons and pull out
To remove the lock, insert the key into the USB lock and pull out without squeezing the side buttons. Once the blocker is in place it will be very difficult to remove without damaging the USB port unless you have the key.
• 4x USB A Locks and Key
• Blocks Type A female USB Ports
• Stores 3 blockers in key case
• Light and compact
• Extra 10 blocks available(sold separately)